Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary Karlie and Dane!

Last year I did a wedding that was very memorable. Everything about this wedding was so unique and had so much style! The dress, the accessories and the overall style was fun and playful. Karlie moved to Los Angeles from Canada with her fiance to start a new life and a wedding to plan. I was so blown away that at the age 20, she was so courageous to move to a new country and to get married. However, when you meet Karlie her faith in God and her love for her husband Dane is really inspiring and gives assurance that she knows what's right for her. 
The wedding took place at one of my favorite venues in Los Angeles, Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica. Karlie and Dane got married on a Monday morning and the day could not have been more perfect. For Karlie's eyes, I chose to do some plums and golds to make her striking blue eyes pop. I used airbrush makeup over a cream pink blush still allowing for her cute freckles to show through. I just love the combination of Karlie's bright blue eyes with her red hair!  
I cannot believe it has already been a year! Congratulations and wishing you many more years together! 
xoxo,
Yana











No comments:

Post a Comment