Thursday, December 1, 2011

Julianne Gets Married!

Julianne was one of my favorite brides! She got married at Terranea in Rancho Palos Verdes and her wedding was absolutely beautiful. We decided to put half of her hair up with very natural waves so it would fit the beach setting. For her makeup, I was determined to bring out her gorgeous eyes. So, I used lots of soft shimmers and 'smoked them out at the crease. I used a soft pink lipcolor that ended up matching her bouquet! How pretty. She shared some photos with me that I just had to share with all of you! Enjoy :)









3 comments:

  1. beautful bride and beautiful venue! where is this place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great working with you Yana! And our Julianne looked so stunning. I hope we get to work together again. Everyone can go to www.lauragphotographs.com if they want to see more pictures from this wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are amazing! Yana and Laura - my dream team on my dream wedding day!! Yana- I am positive I will be using your services over and over for many more events to come. If you want to look like a movie star Yana is your girl!

    ReplyDelete