Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Old Hollywood Glamour: Choose Your Favorite

As my wedding approaches (less than 5 months away!) I keep thinking about my own wedding look. The style of our wedding is 'Old Hollywood Glamour' with a modern twist ;) I have had 100's of brides come to me that want an Old Hollywood look and now that it's my turn, it is sooo hard to choose!! So, I am going to post some looks and ask you, my lovely readers your opinion. Please pick your favorite look! And if you are searching for the perfect look for your day, 'Old Hollywood' is always glamorous and classic. You don't have to go all out, you can just tie in your favorite elements!

Natural makeup and very smooth waves

Natural makeup with black cat-eye liner and a side bun

Natural eyes and a bright red lipstick with a defined finger waves updo

Colorful eyes with a deep red lipstick. The hair is a faux bob with light fingerwaves. Love the birdcage veil

J. Lo rocks her signature smoky eyes and a nude lip with very big hair in a faux bob.

Smoky eyes with rosy lips and cheeks. The hair in a messy, side swept do.

A high, classic chignon for the hair and neutral tones for the makeup.

Big waves with a deep part and very smoky eyes with a nude lip.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yanachka, I would say JLOS Or Jennefers look would go amazing with you =) But you are one hot make up artist and I am sure any one of the looks will look great on you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yana, I like the second last one with A high, classic chignon for the hair and neutral tones for the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I will keep you updated on what I choose!

    ReplyDelete