Wednesday, April 13, 2011

500 Days of Summer Engagement Shoot

   Julianne and Bryan are getting married on July 24th at Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes. However, they also had an engagement shoot which I thought was so creative and clever, that I just had to share. Their theme was 500 Days of Summer (I love that movie) and I think their photographer did a great job capturing it! For the makeup and hair we agreed that a 60's look would work great. I airbrushed Julianne's skin to make it look absolutely flawless. Did an elongated black eyeliner with lots of individual eyelashes. Lots of blush and a pretty peach lip gloss. For the hair, I added lots of volume on the crown and put big curls in Julianne's hair. Lastly, I ran my fingers through the hair to create a more natural look.
All photos by Laura Goldenberger. Enjoy :)

I love how the bright colors make Julianne's eyes stand out


This outfit really suits the 60's inspired makeup and hair







1 comment: