Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kelly and Shawn Get Married!!

Kelly and I met at a seminar and instantly connected. Her spirit and her kindness is so genuine and influential that when she called me to ask her to work on her wedding, I was so excited and truly honored.
Kelly and Shawn got married on March 31st at the beautiful Skirball Cultural Center. For Kelly's look, she wanted to have her hair down and natural looking and her makeup be glamorous and fun. She is a makeup artist herself, so I won't lie that I was a bit intimidated. However, I think she looked gorgeous and we nailed the look she was going for. She even called me after the wedding and left me THE SWEETEST message EVER! Thank you Kelly. It really made a difference for me to know you were happy :)
Happy Bride :)

You can really see the makeup in this photo

This is one of Yana Beauty Studio's Custom Made Headbands
With Mom ad Bridal Party. My artists did the hair and makeup for the ladies
I just LOVE this photo

First Dance...




No comments:

Post a Comment