Monday, January 23, 2012

How to Make Your Cream Eyeshadow Stay

I love the look of cream eyeshadows! It creates a sexy, dewy look but unfortunately they usually don't stay as well as powders. Well, I am here to tell you how to get the dewy look without ending up with goo in your crease half way through the day!
First of all, you have to use a primer (I love the Urban Decay one). This will create a base for the cream to adhere to. However, if you want to avoid that extra step (because face it who has all the time) I would suggest getting a cream shadow that dries to a powder (I love the MAC paints or the Cover Girl intense shadow blast). For bolder color, layer the cream shadow and use a powder eyeshadow to set it. This will give you all day wear and the shimmery shadows still give you the dewy look!


No comments:

Post a Comment