Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Engaged!!!

Hello my lovely brides!
I want to share with you the big news! I am engaged! Wohooo!
I always loved talking to brides and hearing everything they go through to plan a wedding. However, now I can really relate to all of my brides so much more, being one myself :)
I figure since I work with so many brides, it would be kinda fun to write about my own experience planning a wedding and finding great things I can share with all of you!
So far, we are just in the beginning stages of planning a wedding... still looking for a venue. We want something outdoorsy and beautiful. We are planning on getting married in September, so the weather should be nice. So far, we have looked at a dozen of venues and even though there have been several that we fell in love with... nothing has been 'the one' yet. However, I know we will find the perfect one soon.

So far, I have loved the Hartley Botanica in Somis; the Los Angeles Arboretum in Arcadia; Arbor Terrace in Fallbrook, Maravilla Gardens in  Camarillo.  But, unfortunately none of these venues worked for us for some reason or another.
However, we are going to check out Malibou Lake and Los Angeles River Center, which I am very excited about.
Ladies, if you have any other suggestions for gorgeous outdoor venues that are affordable please let me know!!!!





1 comment:

  1. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! I can completely relate to the phase of planning you are in as my fiance and I visited over 20 venues when we first got engaged last year. I would recommend Descanso Gardens in La Canada Flintridge (the Rose Garden is especially beautiful), Calamigos Ranch in Malibu is also beautiful. We decided on the Castaway in Burbank, great views and great price too! Congratulations again, and happy planning!
    -Josie

    ReplyDelete