Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mia

I have been meaning to post these photos for while now..but only got to it now when the wedding craziness has slowed down.
Meet Mia. She got married on August 1st, 2009. She came to meet with me in March and we instantly connected.
On the wedding day, I did Mia's hair and makeup and had a few assistants help me with the rest of the bridal party. Everyone looked stunning! Mia's hairstyle was very modern, yet classy. It was great for dancing and the heat. We decorated with fresh orchids to make it look feminine.
For Mia's makeup, she wanted a natural look. Since she doesn't wear makeup on a regular basis, I wanted to make sure she felt comfortable and like herself...just prettier! So, I used light and medium brown tones on her eyes with a winged eyeliner. Then I used individual lashes to open up the eyes and give a more dramatic effect. Of course, I airbrushed the foundation and blush. For the lips, I went with a soft peachy-pink tone that really complimented her beautiful complexion.
Mia was so easy to work with and was so great that I felt re-energized for the whole day (even after working for since 5 am until 3pm without a break!)
Thank you for that, Mia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment