Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Friends Wedding

This weekend was the wedding of one of my dear friends, Tanya. Tanya and I go way back...17 years to be exact! And this Sunday, I saw her get married to the love of her life, Ben.
It's so special for me to make my friends feel and look beautiful. I get the privilege of not only making up all of the girls, but to laugh and cry with everyone and be a part of the day. And since I went to their beautiful wedding, I got to see the end result and how beautiful and happy she was throughout the night.
Tanya has the most beautiful green eyes...like a cat! I wanted to make her eyes stand out from mile away without making them too dark. So, I used one of my favorite pigments from MAC called 'Tan". I also accentuated her crease with 'swiss chocolate' from MAC. I put a lot of individual eyelashes on her and finished it off with lots of black mascara from YSL.
Tanya has a really beautiful skintone that I also wanted to accentuate. I used a smashbox dual luminizing primer on her cheeks to give her a nice glow in the light. It really makes a difference on pictures. And of course, I airbrushed her with the Dinair foundation. Her skin looked absolutely flawless and even when I wanted to touch her up at the party...she was still looking as fresh as she did when I did her makeup!
I hope to be a part of many more of my friends weddings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment